JB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Abe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So no updates 6 months later? So this is basically a dead product & company now... you guys really need to learn how to communicate with your community.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with John... some status updates on the product would be nice... I'd pre-order one if I could find a button somewhere to do so.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I may comment,
    I'm a software engineer and I've been using qwerty keyboards for > 30 years. I like the idea of your product and I would love to give it a try.

I have found over the years that non-standard sized or layout keyboards often have difficult to reach keys, that often leave me frustrated.

I would be willing to learn a non-standard keyboard layout if it offered me advantages as a programmer, and your product looks like it qualifies as an improvement over qwerty keyboard and mouse.

As an example, programmers spend a lot of time writing the syntax for loops, functions and classes.

If you make these repetitive tasks simple, you're onto a solid product.

So to perhaps focus my point, access to parenthesis and to square and curly brackets need to be nearly as important as access to shift, space and enter.

Finally, I would say that you need to look at your website again. People are interested in your product and want information on how to buy it - but we can't find this information on your site. We should be able to make a pre-order here.

I know your focus is the product right now, but updating the website will take two hours max.

I can't wait to try the product. Good luck!

• Paul Pettengill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the update re: manufacturing challenges.

I signed up for the newsletter a while back, but hadn't heard anything in terms of progress. Could you send updates on the manufacturing challenges etc, so we can know that the project isn't just completely stalled out?

Feedback and Knowledge Base