I suggest you ...

Concern about the arrow keys.

As a current user of the Kinesis Ergo, and the 3M Renaissance Mouse, I am very much in-line with this concept. I am pretty concerned about the arrow keys not being accessible to anything but one thumb. Using the arrow keys in rapid succession is a very common gesture. Having to do that with one thumbs seems very awkward and slow.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Julian Whitaker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julian Whitaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great. Thanks for the reply. I did not see that the arrow keys were on a home row. Doing a mode shift is not as smooth as native keys, but it may be a good compromise.

• AdminKeyMouse Support (KeyMouse Support, KeyMouse) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Julian. I see your point with the arrow keys. The smaller keys you are referring to are not the primary arrow keys but are more of a backup (and may possibly be removed). If you look at the layout the primary arrow keys are on the home row (intended to be activated by FN Blue) so that your hand can stay in typing position. If you want you can re-arrange the keys how you like, and reprogram them, also.
        Thanks for your input and we hope to create a product you are happy with.

Feedback and Knowledge Base